Reynaers Aluminum - North America is part of an award-winning, global company, recognized for innovative products. Reynaers North America is a member of the Reynaers Group of companies, a Belgian-based manufacturer and distributor of aluminum products for commercial and residential applications. Reynaers has been known globally for cutting edge glazing solutions for some of the world’s most iconic buildings for the past 50 Years.
Client Service Representative
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain, track and communicate to customers updates associated with sales, shipping, production control, and related documents.
- Liaison between customer and company through order execution.
- Create and maintain cohesive project documentation.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis (by phone or email) regarding inquiries, orders, information or follow-ups.
- Place orders, gather, package and do paperwork for replacement parts, remakes and sample requests.
- Enter supplemental orders for projects and distribute to all appropriate departments within the company.
- Participate in bi-weekly meetings to follow-up constantly with Production and other departments on the project and material orders status.
- Coordinate project shipments and provide tracking if available/necessary.
- Maintain filing system (i.e. orders, P.O. confirmations, invoices or bill of lading correspondence).
- Monitor daily production reports and advise if deliveries are going to be delayed.
- In the event of a customer complaint, maintain and manage quality control log.
- Prepare reports to summarize top projects at end of month.
- Planning/Organizing-- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; organizes and prioritizes tasks from various inputs, relentless follow up to drive resolution
- Quality-- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness; self monitors own work to ensure quality
- Strong Communication-- Writes and speaks clearly and persuasively; questions when necessary to ensure clear understanding
- Team player-- strong collaboration capabilities, enjoys working in a technical based environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Significant client-facing communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of ERP / ordering systems is a plus, with ability to learn custom systems
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
Reynaers North America offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance and more, which start the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. The successful candidates will be joining us during an exciting time filled with opportunity, both for our company and our employees. As an employee of Reynaers North America you will have a major role in our success. We provide an environment where you can work safely, contribute to our success and pursue your professional goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Shifts: Daytime: 7am-4pm