Reynaers Aluminum - North America is part of an award-winning, global company, recognized for innovative products. Reynaers North America is a member of the Reynaers Group of companies, a Belgian-based manufacturer and distributor of aluminum products for commercial and residential applications. Reynaers has been known globally for cutting edge glazing solutions for some of the world’s most iconic buildings for the past 50 Years.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage procurement of intercompany and third party purchases; including vendor relationship management, order processing and material tracking
- Generate and submit purchase orders to ensure product availability and material flow to support customer orders.
- Process invoices and delivery notes within established timelines.
- Execute and track supplier procurement.
- Support documentation for receiving incoming material.
- Generate and submit claims from reported material discrepancies.
- Manage procurement stock replenishment.
- Prepare and submit end of month reports as required.
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Sales to support customer inquiries.
- Manage contact with key suppliers.
- Manage in-house ERP system for ordering and tracking materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Planning/Organizing-- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; develops and executes realistic action plans
- Quality-- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; self monitors own work to ensure quality
- Strong Communication-- Writes and speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations; questions when necessary to ensure clear understanding
- Team player-- strong collaboration capabilities, enjoys working in a technical based environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Significant client-facing communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of ERP / ordering systems is a plus, with ability to learn custom systems
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
Reynaers North America offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance and more, which start the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. The successful candidates will be joining us during an exciting time filled with opportunity, both for our company and our employees. As an employee of Reynaers North America you will have a major role in our success. We provide an environment where you can work safely, contribute to our success and pursue your professional goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Shifts: Daytime: 7am-4pm