Reynaers Aluminum - North America is part of an award-winning, global company, recognized for innovative products. Reynaers North America is a member of the Reynaers Group of companies, a Belgian-based manufacturer and distributor of aluminum products for commercial and residential applications. We are an aluminum fabricator in the Deer Valley area of Phoenix, AZ.
We are now hiring direct, so from the first day you walk through our doors, you're a full time employee of one of the greatest teams around, the Reynaers Group! Our employees, management and company culture make for a fun and comfortable place to come to work every day.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS
As project manager you will be performing a wide variety of tasks, not limited to just project management. You will be expected to operate outside of your core group of responsibilities (listed below). As your tasks will vary, it is important that you are able to prioritize your objectives and use your time well. When you are working with clients and their projects, you will sometimes have to work very closely with other internal departments to ensure the client's needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Process incoming orders (both entire projects and individual parts orders)
- Create and maintain cohesive project documentation
- Communicate and manage expectations to customer in a timely fashion
- Coordinate project shipments and provide tracking if available/necessary
- Communicate and coordinate deadlines and goals with other departments
- Manage and oversee online project schedule (SharePoint)
- Coordinate project and material shipments
- Track project performance (as part of short- and long-term goals)
- Prepare reports to summarize top projects at end of month
Ensure there are no quality or sales interruptions or errors due to lack of giving or seeking information. • Inform immediate supervisor immediately when quality problems occur.
Follow company safety rules as per supervisor's instructions, and employee handbook including wearing personal protective equipment when required, 100% of the time, and ensure that all procedures under the Occupational Health and Safety Act are being followed.
- Client-facing communication
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management
- Solid organizational skills (including multitasking and attention to detail)
- Process improvement
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Min. 3 years industry experience (construction/manufacturing), or Bachelor degree in appropriate field
Reynaers North America offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance and more which start the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. The successful candidates will be joining us during an exciting time filled with opportunity, both for our company and our employees. As an employee of Reynaers North America you will have a major role in our success. We provide an environment where you can work safely, contribute to our success and pursue your professional goals.
JOB TYPE: Full-time