Reynaers Aluminium - North America offers installation training at our PHX facility. Trainings include classroom guidance and hands-on product installation focusing on product preparation & assembly, plumb-level-square, fitting into the structural frame, installing panels, dry glazing process and simple unit operation.
Trainings can be tailored to meet your specific product knowledge needs, including:
- Best practices for installation
- CP 155 LS Sliding Door
- CF 77 Folding Door
- SL 38 French Door
- CS 77 Swing Door
- CS 77 & SL 38 Windows
- Hi-Finity Sliding Door
- CW 50 Curtain Wall
To cover all the offered product modules detailed above, three (3) days of training will be required. Three (3) day training sessions start on Monday’s and Wednesdays. Customized one (1) & two (2) day trainings programs are also avalible.
Classes are offered free of charge to Reynaers product installers. Attending individuals will be responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals, however, lunch will be provided each day during the training. Reynaers can accommodate up to six (6) people per training session and classes may include individuals from different companies to fill up a specific training session.
Please use the following link (Installation Training Request Form) to submit your request to attend an installation training during the next available dates specified below at Reynaers PHX facility (21430 N. 15th Lane – Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85027)
Next Available Dates for Training:
The following are installation guides that outline important notes for installation, required attachment spacing, product preparation, glazing process and additional useful tips & tricks.
|CP 130 Installation Guide||CP 155 Installation Guide||CS 68 Installation Guide||CS 77 Installation Guide|
Techincal Notifications & Frequently Asked Questions
The following is information about Technical Notifications & Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to the installation of Reynaers Aluminium' window & doors. We will continue to update this section as information becomes available.
Technical Notification (PUB2019SEP20):
Design, Specification, Manufacturing & Installation of Reynaers Products with Nail Fins
- Nail Fins should not be specified, quoted, manufactured or installed with any swing doors, sliding doors or folding doors.
- Nail Fins should only be specified, quoted, manufactured or installed with windows.
- Windows larger than 25sqft. or positioned at ground level should be specified, quoted, manufactured or installed with nail fin on the (2) two sides and the top, with no nail fin on the bottom.
- Nail-fins shall never be used to attach elements to the building structure. All attachments shall be made using fixing lugs or direct attachments through the frame profile.
- It is recommended that flashing with Nail Fins continue to the face of the element per details below for SL 38 & CS 77 windows:
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON
These videos are a guide through the critical steps required for installation, including: product preparation & assembly, plumb-level-square, fitting into the structural frame, installing panels, dry glazing process and simple unit operation.
Concept System CS 77 Swing Doors
SlimLine SL 38 Windows
Concept Patio CP 155-LS Lift-Slide Doors