Working at Reynaers Inc.
Are you going to work for us? Then you have come to the specialist in the design of aluminum applications. The history of the Belgian family business dates back to 1965. With more than 2,200 employees in 40 different countries, you can be sure of an international environment that is not standing still.
Your workplace is located in Phoenix, Arizona. We have a warehouse where we fabricate our products here in the US. The office is the inspiring working environment for Reyaners employees and also the meeting place for partners to experience our showroom.
We are Reynaers
Reynaers Aluminium is a leading European specialist in the development and marketing of innovative and sustainable aluminum solutions for windows, doors, façades, and sliding systems. Driven by energy-efficiency and the willingness to take responsibility for the environment. Besides a wide range of standard solutions, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from residential to commercial and industrial projects.
Values and Mission Statement
- Respect - We strive for a corporate culture based on respect for and between employees, customers, suppliers, our society, and the world we live in.
- Loyalty - Long-term cooperation with our partners in order to reach common goals is the foundation of our success now and in the future.
- Excellence - We stand for excellence and strive for a flawless track record in order to safeguard the interests of our customers and to live up to their expectations.
- Innovation - Our employees are innovative, creative, and dare to take risks.
Our goal is to increase the value of buildings and to enhance the living and working environment of people worldwide. We achieve this together with our partners by providing innovative and sustainable aluminum solutions for the building envelope.
Reynaers Inc.'s Culture Code
1. We support each other
We are all in this together. We'll do whatever it takes to help each other be successful.
- We are happy to help when someone has questions or needs guidance.
- We offer constructive criticism.
- We do a thoughtful and thorough handoff of projects.
2. We appreciate each other
We appreciate everyone's unique contributions to the team.
- We practice gratitude for each other.
- We celebrate small wins. We speak up when we see someone doing good work.
- We share pictures of our latest projects and recognize the work that was done by everyone.
3. We communicate openly
We are transparent and frequent in our communication. Strong communication is what makes us a strong team.
- Leadership shares the big picture. We have monthly all-hands meetings and weekly departmental meetings.
- We value company events and team-building opportunities.
- We pursue good communication through weekly one-on-one meetings.
4. We take pride in our work.
We are proud of the work we do. We take pride in working with the team at Reynaers.
- We're committed to supporting everyone with the info they need to do their job.
- We recognize the sustainability of Reynaers' products and celebrate the positive contribution we're making to the world.
- We focus on being positive about our work, our teammates, and our company.